Spartanburg Day School's information hub for school-related updates on COVID-19
Please continue to refer to this page for ongoing updates and resources. All information will be posted of linked here.
new positive cases of COVID-19
(identified within the last 24 hours)
active case(s) of COVID-19
on quarantine due to COVID-19
(due to frequent fluctuations, this number will be updated each Tuesday and Friday)
News & Updates
- Are face coverings required?
- What would necessitate a campus closure?
- What specifically happens when a student or faculty member tests positive for COVID-19?
- When should I get my child tested for COVID-19?
- Why is my child's friend or classmate quarantined?
- Should you get tested if you are in quarantine?
- What test is best?
- Will a negative test change the length of a quarantine?
- What do I do if my child or someone in my household is tested for COVID-19?
- What does my family do if someone in our household receives a positive test result?
- Can we visit our friend or classmate on quarantine?
Questions & Feedback
Have a question about our response to COVID-19 or our Return to Campus Plan? We'd love to hear it. Please submit your question via the form below.
Please note: This form should not be used to submit confidential or personal questions. Please contact Head of School Rachel Deems or your division head.
Leave a note for our teachers or our Griffin community.
Say hello. Leave a word of encouragement. Let us know how you're doing.